A-Bomb and ...

Eating contests and Eating challenges around Kona & Denver



Field Hockey Players are Hot

Jeez, I hate responding to anonymous comments. Someone ("news at five" I think was their name) dropped one on eatfeats. It began "Been talking with Skinnyboy..."

Uh, no.

I don't care about anonymous comments but I don't want anyone to say I said something that I didn't say.

Anyone can start anonymous rumors, that's why internet message boards are so great. If you want to start rumors about me - fine - heck, here are a few:

- I think George Bush has done a great job
- I think John McCain is exactly what we need
- I do not like dogs
- I love cats
- I bore Dave Matthews' love child (sorry T)
- I fathered ojrifkin's love child (T, again - oops!)

TORO

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does this mean you will be in SF this weekend or are you planning on competing somewhere else. Hope to see you there if you do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home