A-Bomb and ...

Eating contests and Eating challenges around Kona & Denver



Gurgitator Ready!

Here's the skinny:

I'm confirmed for participation in the Goldenpalace.com Grilled Cheese eating
contest at the Taste of Colorado on Saturday, September 3. It is an event
being sanctioned by the International Federation of Competitive Eating (IFOCE).
I've been a member of IFOCE since early 2003.

This competition is a qualifier for the Goldenpalace.com finals later this
year. If you win the qualifier, you're in. A couple people who don't win
but have the highest total will also get in. Win.

This blog will cover my training (which I didn't start grilled-cheese-specific
until being confirmed. I'm not going to eat these if I don't need to!). I will
blog through the competition and as warranted.

BB1


Free Visitor Counters
Vitamin C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home