A-Bomb and ...

Eating contests and Eating challenges around Kona & Denver



My Disclosure Policy

This is my disclosure policy. So shut your pie holes.

This policy is valid from 16 December 2006

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact iamskinnyboy AT gmail DOT com.

This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You suck Skinnyboy. You F#cking sellout!

 
Blogger A-Bomb said...

Nah, not a sellout. Whore, OK, but it's not like I started from a place from where I could become a sellout. Later, bee-otch!

 
Blogger Dave S. said...

Hey, I've checked out Pay Per Post.

I actually started an account with them 6 months ago about a week after they launched. But now I think I too am going to "sell out" and plug a few products on Mega Munch. Nothing too off topic. I noticed a colin cleansing product and an antacid. There's also a weight loss service. Perfect stuff for an eating blog.

And I'll disclose too. Maybe start a regular Saturday post called "Food Fund" where I BS about a product, collect my check and move on. Like a commercial break. Ain't no thang.

 
Blogger Dave S. said...

I just re-read my comment and it sounded sarcastic. I didn't mean for it to. I'm serious. I like the idea and I think it can work if done right.

 
Anonymous Terance said...

this page | here | there | check this | this site | here | this page | there

there | this page | check this | this site | here | this page | there

this site | check this | here | this page | there | check this | this site

 

Post a Comment

<< Home