A-Bomb and ...

Eating contests and Eating challenges around Kona & Denver



Motivation?



I know what I can do, and I know what I SHOULD do. So I came up with this idea to make it interesting.

Anyone who knows me is aware - very aware - that there are definitely 3 foods on my KEEP AWAY list - mushrooms, butter, and PEAS. I will not go in to how revolting, disgusting, and BLECH these foods are but suffice it to say that I cannot fathom the thought of consuming any of these foods.

In Tempe, if my intake of delicious Nathan's hot dogs and buns is less than 20 I will subtract said intake from 20 and take the whole number value of that difference. I will have to consume that many cans of peas. From the can. Open and go. So taking the total from Vegas, 12.5, subtract from 20 equals 7.5; whole number of the difference is 7. That's not a thought I wish to even entertain.

We shall see how it goes.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is HUGE, Andrew...HUGE! Maybe you will find that you actually LIKE peas. Are you going to eat the mushy peas that 2T got you for your birthday?

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man, canned peas aren't even the good kind. Plus all the pea juice. Here's wishing you good luck in exceeding your goal!

 
Blogger A-Bomb said...

Thanks, Liz. I really do not want to eat peas.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man! I didn't even think about the pea juice! Are you going to drink the pea juice, SB? YUCK!

 
Blogger A-Bomb said...

Hopefully the pea juice won't EVEN BE AN ISSUE!! SB.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Many people melt a nice slab of butter on their peas, but you're probably referring to eating whole sticks of butter when you talk about your dislike for it. As for the peas, I guess you could smash them together, roll them into a bun and pretend they're a Nathans dog!

Mmmmm...hot dog shaped pea logs.

 
Blogger A-Bomb said...

Heck no, my butter-disgust runs deeper thn sticks. If I can see it, not good! Example - in cookies and cakes, fine; on corn on the cob, not fine. You've possibly got a hit product with the hot dog shaped pea logs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home