A-Bomb and ...

Eating contests and Eating challenges around Kona & Denver



Checking In

Some of you may remember a topic from early April. To the rhetorical question of had I eaten 10 hot dogs, I said then that I would revisit the question in a few months after my first three Nathan's qualifiers. I can now say that I have eaten more than 10 - my totals were 12.5, 14 and 12. Not great numbers by any means, and less than my modest goal, but it's a start. And each qualifier was a great learning experience.

The numbers put up so far this year by qualifier winners have been amazing! Even competitors who finished 2nd, 3rd, 4th and even 5th in some instances have come in with huge totals! There are a handful of qualifiers left before Coney so we'll see what happens.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home