A-Bomb and ...

Eating contests and Eating challenges around Kona & Denver



Woohoo!

Deja vu all over again. Here I am going to the doctor again like last week. Also like last week it is a little while after a storm has begun.


Last week it was cold before the snow started so the roads were not icy. Just snowpacked. Made for FUN driving! Driving on snow kicks ass, driving on ice and/or slush can suck.

This time, it was 60 yesterday so streets very warm and that means ICE. But, ice means much of this:


In 2WD, I got a little past 540 degrees. Really tried for 720 but I saw something smoking a bit so I backed off.


The 4WD on the T gets 10 out of 10 stars! In 2WD the rear wheel drive is what you would expect in less than perfect conditions - squirrelly, it can spin, do donuts, all that. Put it in 4H, solid. Cannot make it slip! 4H served us well! I wonder what 4L is like. Haven't had to try that.

Anyway, here's the tumor the doctor is doing:


Subaceous cyst. No big deal. Think of it as a big zit.

And here's the after:


In between you missed the doctor numbing the area, sticking in a needle, and using some disturbingly violent elbow grease to push out the greyish Silly Puttyish looking puss. Two more photos below...

In the hour or so it had kept snowing pretty hard:



This is a shot of some of the actual tumor material. It's kind of hard to get a feel for it but it's that grey stuff. Kind of like when you were 15 and popped a juicy white zit. Only there was a lot more stuff and it's firmer.


This is the sac that was under my skin and held the grey goo. It cork-screwed around itself so he could remove it through the little hole in my head.


He did offer me the alternative to cut the sac out with the grey stuff still in it (instead of squeezing it first and fishing out the empty sac) but that would have meant caring for a bigger open wound. The bloodiness of that would have been cool if not for the wound. The scar would be neat!

3 Comments:

Blogger Dave S. said...

That's farking nasty man! (But in a cool way.) I would've popped that sucker myself. I love poking at stuff on my body.

 
Blogger CD said...

Another doctor visit? What is your number? > or < 260?

Cale...

 
Blogger A-Bomb said...

Nothing yet Mr. Cancho, I think the storms may have f*cked up the results coming back in a timely fashion. T and a friend both had results come back in a week but that was last month before the snows..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home