A-Bomb and ...

Eating contests and Eating challenges around Kona & Denver



Rock On, PPP!

Hey anyone out there who can (and wants to) join payperpost better have done so by now! It is without a doubt the easiest way out there to make bank! All you do is post about things you love! You’re going to post anyway, so why not get paid for doing so! If you use the payperpost affiliate button on the right side, I get a little kickback that I would halve with you! So use the button! We will both get to enjoy it! It is all about the Benjamins, right!

What am I doing with the easy cash I have made through payperpost? I’m going to IHOP today, bee-otches! They are in the middle of their all you can eat pancake dealie. After all this hard, tough work for payperpost I deserve some hoecakes. That is a joke – payperpost is so friggin easy!

So the bottom line of this whole PPP is this. Get in now while the gettin's good! Some people may bellyache about selling out, or cluttering up blogs, or the moral depravity of PPP. Whatever. I will be laughing all the way to the bank while those people b*tch and moan. Get started for yourself by clicking the PPP affiliate button. Just watching out for you!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Luck in Austin! I hope you guys are staying warm.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home