A-Bomb and ...

Eating contests and Eating challenges around Kona & Denver



What I Eat - 2/15

Here is the first day. Breakfast is the usual more or less:


Bowl of Life & skim


Frosted Cinnamon Pop Tart. I've had a Pop Tart just about every morning since I was 12 or 13. That's a few Tarts. Hands down my favorite flavor is Frosted Cinnamon. Probably Frosted Blueberry is my #2. Frosted Cherry #3. Who eats the unfrosted kind?


Banana. Is there a way to photograph a whole banana that would not be phallic?


Lunch time! It's authentic. It says so right on the label.


A patty and potatoes. That's good eats.


Don't you wish you could get some of that orangish gravy.


Satisfying!


Strong bones and a healthy coat.

For dinner we went to Sweet Tomatoes:








The new Chicken & Rice soup in the bowl is a winner!


I'd eat the muffin as I always eat them: break off the muffin top, eat the top-less bottom half then turn the muffin top over and eat it.




Caesar salad




Finish off with some soft serve and absolutely tasteless pudding. I think it was vanilla. Not good and not bad. No taste to it whatsoever.


Doggie bag

No, seriously. A doggie bag for the doggies. They scored chicken big time.



OK, there was Day 1. I told you there's not a lot to see here.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Dave S. said...

DAMN! You eat all that in one day? No wonder you're...skinny. Hey, did you see the story on Eat Feats about the Baltimore pancake eating contest?

 
Blogger A-Bomb said...

Yeah man, I saw the pancake thing on Eat Feats. That'd be fun - maybe the IFOCE can put on a pancake event. I wonder how Joey would do! That would be cool to see!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home