A-Bomb and ...

Eating contests and Eating challenges around Kona & Denver



Good Morning?

Crap, I think I had the worst night of sleep I have EVER had. It started normally; going to bed just after 10pm, nodding off by 10:30. But at 12:23, da Honey dog started off on something. T looked outside, and the only thing out there was a cab. Not cat. Cab. Taxi. Wha? Honey quieted down by 1:00. But my fate was already sealed I guess. I am lying there trying to sleep. Eyes closed. Mind is empty. Come on! Go to SLEEP! I look at the clock. It's 2:00. SLEEP NOW! It's 3:00. Then 4:00. I hear the Dingleberry chime at 4:09. Next thing I remember hearing is the furnace kicking on at 4:30. Then my alarm went off at 5:10. Up and at 'em.

I know the value of uninterrupted sleep so I always get 6 or 7 hours. But last night I got 2 before being woken up. Then maybe another 45 minutes between 4:00 and 5:10. Damn, that's gonna suck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home