A-Bomb and ...

Eating contests and Eating challenges around Kona & Denver



Latina Love

I do not believe I qualify to use the site, but if I did then I would surely use this site to find some nice latina dating action. If it is latina romance you want, then latinaromance.com is the place to go. The site is great. The search feature is so innovative and can help you pinpoint exactly what you want to find! You will find the usual men seeking women and women seeking men but also some other categories you might want to check out. Gay, lesbian, bi, or whatever direction you may swing you can find it here. So check it out! You will not be sorry!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dave S. said...

Latina romance is awesome.

I was down in Tijuana several years ago (I think 1994) and this guy asked me if I wanted to see the "burro show". I didn't know what he was talking about. "The burro?" I asked. "The show! The show!" he replied. He made a pounding motion with his right fist into his left hand. "It will blow your mind!" he said. He had a crazy look in his eye and he kept glancing over his shoulder.

It was only about $20, so my friends and I figured we had nothing to lose. Maybe we'd see some trained donkey doing tricks or balancing a mariachi band on his back. We weren't sure what to expect.

So I paid my money and was lead down into the basement of this dingy bar crowded with guys and stinking like cigars, tequila and sweat. Sure enough, there was donkey in the middle of the room balancing a mariachi band on his back. Craziest thing you ever saw.

 
Blogger A-Bomb said...

Ole, Dave, O f-in le

 

Post a Comment

<< Home