A-Bomb and ...

Eating contests and Eating challenges around Kona & Denver



1-20?

Your Skinnyboy got his first win. Or "win". But a 1st is a 1st. I was in the first 2-minute qualifier today in Perry.

I think one guy had 8, and another guy had 10. At the end of 2 minutes, I put down 11. That should be enough to get in tomorrow. That's what I wanted to do.

"Coulda Shoulda". I should have done a few more but the buns, when dipped and pulled out of the cup, just disintegrated. Easily the messiest I've eaten. At the end I crammed one, and balled up and ate all the bunnage on the table to tidy the area up a bit. Maybe the Krystals were too fresh. The guy who ate 10 was super clean & his area was spotless and dry. I'll be cleaner tomorrow.

Russ Keeler was in the second 2-minute round, and he won his round too. Meatsweats power! More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home