A-Bomb and ...

Eating contests and Eating challenges around Kona & Denver



Punk-Ass


The photo above is a shot of Max's latest attempt at digging under the fence and pulling a Hairy Houdini since we're so mean to her all the time. T-Bonz took this picture. The thing that is quite remarkable is that Max dug down, found the chicken wire, and pulled the 8-foot section of wire out. Mind you I had removed 4" of soil. Then put the wire in. Attached it to the landscape timbers, and covered it up. I don't know what the combined weight of an 8' x 2' x 4" cube of dirt but it's gotta be weighty. And Max yanked it out.

So, soon to be in the blog: photos of me constructing a deck. Max can't dig through it, right?

3 Comments:

Blogger Dave S. said...

My guess is T-Bonz did the digging and blamed it on Max just to convince you to build a deck. Think about it.

 
Blogger A-Bomb said...

Shoot, D, you might be on to something.. the digging seems to only happen when I'm not there.. hmmm.. Honey is deaf and she cannot use sign language because she does not have thumbs. And Bonz may be leaning on Max to keep her mouth shut.. hmmm....

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh....SB and MM. Why must you BOTH throw me under the bus? I'm innocent of the charges, you're both tryin' to frame me! What. Do I look like OJ? Give a gal a break! It shouldn't be MY issue that Skinnyboy has a PUNK for a MUTT!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home