A-Bomb and ...

Eating contests and Eating challenges around Kona & Denver



Naked Naturals

Here is another benefit of PayPerPost. Every now and then they send you product samples and then you write a review of the product. A couple of days ago I received some shampoo in the Naked Naturals product line. It is Awapuhi and Lavender flavor. I do not know what Awapuhi is but it is a great combo.

I have used this shampoo sample two times, and it is great stuff! My hair has fantastic body, my bangs look incredible, and this naked naturals is a terrific product and natural shampoo. Naked Naturals says the shampoo makes your hair 7x stronger – I cannot confirm or deny this claim but it sounds good. I love this stuff and it smells great. They have some other flavors and other products but the one they sent me is really good. I would not mind trying other products. That is how good this stuff is. Oh and I forgot to let you know how manageable my hair is after using this shampoo. Good stuff.

You can go to their site and read all about the products. And then you can even buy it right online. And you should definitely check it out. You will be glad you did, and so will your hair.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home