A-Bomb and ...

Eating contests and Eating challenges around Kona & Denver



Today's Meal!

A very good session, indeed! Here's what it looked like:



It consists of (by weight) -
.. 28.1 ounces of Banana Cream pudding
.. 63.5 ounces of penne - al dente
.. 25.4 ounces of water

For anyone who is conversionally-challenged, there are 16 ounces in one pound. 1 pound 12.1 ounces of pudding. 3 pounds 15.5 ounces of cooked pasta (half an ounce shy of 4 pounds. Pre-cooked the weight of the pasta was 2 pounds). 1 pound 9.4 ounces of water. The penne is in 3 bowls - #1 has a little over a pound, #2 also has a little over a pound, and #3 has the rest - just under 2 pounds.

Before beginning, I weigh-in:



So there's nothing else to do but begin -



I get through the first bowl of penne. Move on to the second. About half way through my pace slows. Not a big deal as this session is more about capacity than time. Here I am just about done with the third BONUS bowl of penne -



Penne is finished. On to dessert, the PUDDING!



At the start the pudding is FANTASTIC! After the penne the coolness of the pudding is quite refreshing. And as an added bonus the consistency of the pudding requires no chewing - my jaw is quite appreciative of the break!



Finished. Penne, done. Pudding, done. Water, done.



After eating, the weigh-in -



Immediately after finishing, I would definitely say that I would not have wanted to eat anything else. Heck, as I write this it's 7 hours after I finished and I still would not want to eat anything else!

Tomorrow I hope to get in a workout before going to a dim sum place. More on that later!

SB

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whats Up Skinny Boy. I Just found out you had a site. It's Awesome man! I'll Hollaback soon until then, Stay hungry & Focused bro!
-Badlands

 

Post a Comment

<< Home