A-Bomb and ...

Eating contests and Eating challenges around Kona & Denver



The Good...


Cale and I were talking at work. He had some knee surgery a while ago and I am interested in how the recovery is going. I had 3 ligaments replaced in 1994 so it is interesting to hear what the process is like now. Anyway he mentioned that at an appointment last week he had his cholesterol levels checked. And he jokingly blamed his slightly elevated levels on the Cheeburger Cheeburger eating. That got me thinking! I haven’t had mine checked, well, since the knee surgery in 1994. There’s no problem if you don’t know about it, right? So I went to Walgreen’s and bought…


Tomorrow at work he and I will each take a test. He knows his week-old “accurate” number from the medical professional so we have a good way to gauge the accuracy of the store-bought test. We’ll see how it goes…

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home