A-Bomb and ...

Eating contests and Eating challenges around Kona & Denver



CB

It's about goddamned time!




T & I and her mom. 5pm on a Saturday turned out to be a really bad time to go. Kids everywhere. Two chartered bus groups. Oh well.



The line was quite long. The line was like Disneyworld or something. It twisted and turned on itself a few times. Maybe 1/2 hour or so:





The place was rather large. Not too many restaurants have a map:




By now if you are in line you're thinking "I gotta be there now". But no.




Just about there.


That slot was the shit. Plates of chicken & beef dinners kept pumping out of that slot. Mega Munch totally needs one of those!


Yeah, the plates were hot.


Bataan Death March?


Getting there.


I had heard horror stories about the food. But, not true. While it's definitely nothing to write home about it was not bad. Yeah, some smelly farts and one messy shit on the day after, but no big deal.


The blur in the upper right center is a cliff diver. Lots going on. Fun for kids. And me.






The beans weren't bad. Better than some real mexican restaurants really. But that cheese enchilada, yeah not so good. The cheese was kind of like the 7-11 nacho cheese.




I am still looking for the mexican restaurant-gorilla connection, but whatever.


Lots of people.


Black Bart's cave!











I had gone with the intention of making a live-action sequence of the dream Cartman had on South Park (see episode 711!). The light in CB was not great, not at all conducive to video. T-bone ran the camera but nothing came out.

BB

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You say 7-11 nacho cheese like there's something wrong with it. YUM!

 
Blogger A-Bomb said...

I'll keep that in mind, Shamalamanachocheesearama!

 
Blogger Dave S. said...

"Eatso much, peso little." I like that. Too bad you couldn't do the Cartman re-creation. I remember you saying you were going to do that and I was looking forward to it.

As for the magical food producing slot, I'm going to get to work on designing one for my kitchen.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny, we were going to go to Casa Bonita on Saturday, too! It got postponed until tonight, but not sure if I'll make the outing. Think there will be cliff divers on a Monday?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home