A-Bomb and ...

Eating contests and Eating challenges around Kona & Denver



Interview: Set up

This is from Liz's blog. I am copying it here in its entirety so I have it.

It is March, and that means a new blog challenge is upon us. This month's challenge giver is Krista, who as I mentioned earlier, put together a very interactive one.

I want you to choose one person a week to interview. They cannot be a friend or relative. They need to be someone completely new to you. Perhaps they drive the bus, or make your coffee in the morning. Perhaps you work with them, or maybe they are your neighbor. I want you to interview them and ask them the following questions, plus 2 that are from you and can be about anything you want. It would also be nice to add a bit of interactive-ness to the challenge...We could have the readers read your interview and then they will have to guess what they do for a living.

So, I rounded someone up. To be honest, this is someone I've had past interaction with, but not really face to face. It would be fair to say that I know very little about his personal or professional life and we've never, say, sat down to a cup of coffee and chatted about old times. But we did grow up in the same place. Krista's compulsory questions are first, mine are the last two. I don't think you'll be able to guess his profession, but I'll give points if you can guess something he's known for. (Besides flaming poo.) No cheating if you recognize his picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home