A-Bomb and ...

Eating contests and Eating challenges around Kona & Denver



Look at My Meat

I don't know what kind of cut it was, but man was it good. And lean too. Just over a pound before cooking. No bone -- all meat.

I cooked my meat on the Foreman, and it did a great job. Perfectly seared on the outside, juicy and tender on the inside. And there was some prime lube in the meat lube tray. The cooked meat was an even 12 ounces.

The finished product, ready to go. Some chicken wings, and the meat. Note the nose in the lower right of the shot.

And here, it is gone. Man that was good.

I had not cooked a steak on the Foreman before. It came out perfectly. While an outdoor grill is always my first choice, I would put my meat on the Foreman any time.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Dave S. said...

Awesome. I love throwing down a giant steak now and then. Nothing else. Just a plate with a friggin massive steak dangling off the edges and a bloody pool of A1 sauce.

 
Blogger A-Bomb said...

Dave I'm trying things without any wet toppings. The flavors to savor are bananas. On this one I had just pepper and a little red salt. Yum-o, right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home