A-Bomb and ...

Eating contests and Eating challenges around Kona & Denver



chilidogsarefunyes

With chili dogs coming up at the end of the week, it's time to eat some. What comes to mind when thinking of chili dogs?


Of course, 7-11! Jeez, I haven't eaten Big Bites since high school. I select two 1/4-pound "Bigger Big Bite" winners from the rollers.

I dispense some chili, scoop on some onions and pico de gallo, and I'm good to go.

After the first bite it's clear why I haven't had these since high school.

No, actually they aren't all that bad. In fact the hot dog itself is quite tasty and flavorful. Maybe all-beef. Well, maybe not but quite good. The bun, too, is quite tasty. There's some component of potato roll in there. Substantial, hardy, delicious. Also the bun did not get soggy from the chili.

Here is a closer picture of the chili. The chili sucked. I think what I crapped out of my ass this morning tasted better than this chili.

But the pico was good. Next time I would leave the chili off, and the chili dogs would not be half bad.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"The chili sucked. I think what I crapped out of my ass this morning tasted better than this chili."

Hate to tell you...but, your dream of being a food writer/reviewer might not come to pass!! On the other hand...maybe you have exactly the qualities needed to write for the Canon City Daily Record!!

 
Blogger Dave S. said...

Narsty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home