A-Bomb and ...

Eating contests and Eating challenges around Kona & Denver



Take It All In


This was from the 2007 Nathan's qualifier in 2007. This was one of the more fun events because there was a scale next to the stage and as we were called up everyone stepped on the scale to get weighed. And after we ate, we got weighed as we left the stage. Bertoletti, the winner that day, gained like 13 or 14 pounds. Dang! I ate just over 1/4th of him, and I pulled like 6 pounds. Mike Castellano expertly played my post-weight by quipping about there being a pound or so of hair on my back. He was probably not too far off! Shout out to Mike - easily the best IFOCE emcee..

More photos. And the full write up of my 2007 Las Vegas qualifier.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

More fun for you, Andrew!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090325/ap_on_fe_st/odd_bodacious_burger;_ylt=Ai4d0OrC2S1JCF1_hg42nzUDW7oF

 
Blogger Chesu said...

I wonder what would happen if Gal Sone took to North American competitive eating...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home