A-Bomb and ...

Eating contests and Eating challenges around Kona & Denver



Taste of Philly Video

I have uploaded three videos from my latest attempt at the Apollo Cheesesteak Challenge at Taste of Philly in Highlands Ranch, Colorado. 44 ounces of meat, 18 ounces of cheese, and 8 ounces of onion on a delicious 20" Amoroso roll.

Read my blog entry about the challenge here.

The first video is a short clip of me at the beginning. I am flying! Off to a great start! The record is mine!

The 2nd video is a 16 minute video of the painful-to-watch middle when I begin slowing down and chipmunking.

The 3rd video is of the end of my eating challenge.

That was a really long 22 minutes! I didn't break the Taste of Philly record for the challenge, but I did break the store record of 38 minutes. And I became the first to have finished the challenge at each location offering the challenge!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home