A-Bomb and ...

Eating contests and Eating challenges around Kona & Denver



Training Dinner #1

Went like this:

O MAN!! I don't know how that guy did 31!! (Note: Eater X ate 31 sandwiches in 10 minutes in a qualifier in Nebraska. 31!!)

Tommye cooked up 5 for me.


#1: ate it normally because I did not know how my body may react to the butter.
No problems.

#2: cut in half - triangle formation. Speed ate the first half. Stopped.
Did the next. Halves in 12-14 seconds each.

#3 - #5: whole, fold in half, dunk before each bite, consume.
Each samwich was about 30 seconds. Wait a few minutes between each one.

So overall, not bad. Tonight I am going to eat 4 in a row. No stopping.
We'll see how it goes. Based on 1 per 30 seconds, that's 20 over 10 minutes
but can that pace be maintained?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home