A-Bomb and ...

Eating contests and Eating challenges around Kona & Denver



Interview: The Other Part

This is the other part of the stuff from Liz's blog. I am copying it here in its entirety so I have it.


1. Where are you from originally?
Around, I guess. Dad was in the Army so we moved around quite a bit. Born in North Carolina but did time in Georgia, Florida, Denmark, Hawaii, back in North Carolina, and Virginia.

2. How long have you lived here?
Colorado since 1991.

3. What is your favorite thing to do in the city? Outside of the city?
In: Get a little brown paper bag. Put some poop in it. Place it on someone's doorstep. Light the bag on fire. Ring the doorbell. Run and hide but be close enough to hear and see the hilarity that ensues. Out: See In.

4. Do you think there is something you can do in Denver that you can't do anywhere else?
Not really. Denver is like anywhere else; we are just here and not there.

5. Where in Denver is your favorite place?
Any mall. I absolutely love shopping. And crowds. The bigger the better.

6. How do you spend your spare time?
See #3.

7. Have you ever been to NYC? (or another big city, if no)
NYC, no. Define "big city". Denver? Vegas? DC? Phoenix?

8. If you could sum it up in one word, what would it be?
One word: Relax. But I like "Eat, drink, and be merry. For tomorrow we die" or "Celebrate we will. Because life is short but sweet for certain". Thanks, Dave!

9. Do you have a favorite book, or if not, movie?
Silence of the Lambs! "I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti." and of course "It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again."

10. If you could do any job in the world, what would it be?
Pump gas.

11. How far away is your closest relative?
My wife is like right over there. My family and stuff, they're all back east. I am sort of the black sheep out here.

12. Generally, are you happy with your life?
I'm probably not going to change the world like I thought I would growing up. But with a wonderful wife and kick ass doggies, it's all good!

13. Did you have sea monkeys growing up?
No way! Those things have always freaked me out! Sea monkeys and clowns!

14. Pro-Peep or anti-Peep?
Me, anti-Peep totally. But my wife digs them so I suppose I'm pro-Peep by Proxy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home