A-Bomb and ...

Eating contests and Eating challenges around Kona & Denver



I'm In Too

I've never had a real Philly cheesesteak unless you count Healthy Choice meals. So I don't know what I'm missing or what makes one good or bad or indifferent. With the UEPa doing their thing this weekend, I too will do what I can here in Colorado. T-bone & I are going to Canon City on Saturday so I had assumed there'd be no way in hell to find an authentic PCS down there. But look at this from this site:

THE DEPOT

I am a transplant from Philly also, Here two places in southern Colo that have Cheesesteaks that are close to Phillys "Taste of Philly" on South Nevada in Colorado Springs, and the second is "The Depot" in Canon City Colorado on Royal Gorge Blv.. These people have there rolls made to order. Still looking for soft pretzels.
Submitted by John Dominguez (cadomin@ibm.net), March 10, 1999

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home