A-Bomb and ...

Eating contests and Eating challenges around Kona & Denver



It's The Real World. It is. (2)

"That's Ed McEastHigh!" I screamed unintelligibly.

"Adam, chill out. What are you trying to say?"

"East, man! East McSchoolfrey!"

Once my friends finally calmed me down, I explained how amazing it was to see a beloved Bronco standing in front of my high school on national television. They nodded, agreed, then disallowed me from having any more beers.

When I first heard that The Real World was going to be filming in Denver, similar pulses of excitement surged through my body. Denver, my little Denver, featured on national television for an entire season! And not just TV, MTV! I mean, that's street cred right there! Well, street cred if the year was 1989, but, hey, a lot of people still watch it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home