A-Bomb and ...

Eating contests and Eating challenges around Kona & Denver



New Movie: 1408


Do I believe in the supernatural? Not really. I do not deny it exists but I have not experienced anything to convince me otherwise. A new film that is being released soon, 1408 starring John Cusack, is about the supernatural.

John plays a guy who investigated supernatural occurrences all his life. He has given up because he never has seen proof of what he is investigating. He decides to give it one more try, and so begins the 1408 saga. It is a room in a hotel. From there you can guess where the story goes. So it sounds good this 1408 movie. Take a look at the trailer for this 1408 movie and decide for yourself if you want to go. I am not one for movies usually, but this new 1408 Movie looks kind of intriguing. It is based on a short story by Stephen King so you know the premise is solid. A solid screenplay is the only missing link that we won't know about until the movie comes out. But the trailer looks good. Back to the supernatural question. I would not mind experiencing something supernatural, but until then I will continue to be skeptical of it. But see the movie!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home