A-Bomb and ...

Eating contests and Eating challenges around Kona & Denver



It's Halloween Soon!

There is another movie in the Halloween the movie franchise coming out on August 31st. And the writer & director is someone you have probably heard of – Rob Zombie! I love horror movies, and the Halloween season has produced some good ones. Favorite? Probably the Nightmare on Elm Street series. Anyone:

"One, two, Freddy's coming for you. Three, four, better lock the door. Five, six, grab your crucifix. Seven, eight, better stay up late. Nine, ten, never seen again."

Wow, that is all from memory.

Did Freddy and Mike ever battle it out? I cannot recall. I know Freddy and Jason did battle. But I don’t think Freddy and Mike Myers ever did. But no matter. Rob Zombie stepping in is really going to do great things for the series. There are not a whole lot of people who wanted the job, but Rob got it and I know it will be great.

There is a good trailer:



Man, if that doesn't get you excited then I don't know what will! The end of August will be here soon so you won't be waiting long to see Halloween the movie! The movie is going to be great! And scary! This might be the best Halloween movie yet! Make your plans now!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dave S. said...

I'm looking forward to this one too. Rob Zombie's other flicks were good, if you haven't already seen them.

 
Blogger A-Bomb said...

Yeah MM, Zombie is really good at what he does, no doubt. I like his take on things.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home