A-Bomb and ...

Eating contests and Eating challenges around Kona & Denver



WWSTD

Coming this Christmas to a theater near you is the latest offering from director Tim Burton. The star is one of his oft-chosen names: Johnny Depp. I do not want to say too much and risk giving away the story behind the movie, but let me just say that Johnny portrays someone who had something done to him by someone and he wants to get that someone back. And let me say this movie looks great!

Revenge, my friends. It is a dish best served cold, and this film really gives you something to think about. Many films have revenge as the central theme, but one of the best, in my mind, is High Plains Drifter. It stars Clint Eastwood, as the man with no name, and I think might be his directorial debut. If you have not seen the film then I will just say bull whips, rape, corrupt, and Lago. See the movie. He gets his revenge. On the whole lot of them. It is good.

And as far as the new movie goes, be sure to visit the official Sweeney Todd movie site and also visit Sweeney Todd on MySpace. Tim Burton is great, and Johnny Depp is great so what is not to like about this movie?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home