A-Bomb and ...

Eating contests and Eating challenges around Kona & Denver



THE BEST BURGER

We went to Jim 'N Nick's. Strange name, but very very good barbeque.

I mention this because I THINK I HAD THE BEST BURGER. EVER. Seriously. Ever.

I ate 3 hot dogs for lunch so I didn't want to eat too much. But between the onion rings, burger, lemon pie, and Cokes, I didn't do too well on that one. But this burger IS THE BEST I'VE EVER HAD. I ordered the Southern Burger: smoked bacon (no fat on it), (shredded) cheddar, Bar-B-Q sauce, grilled onions & pickles.

I threw on one of the onion rings. The burger meat itself is not smoked, but it's cooked on the hickory grill. Whatever that means. But this burger was so good, very tender, and not too many juice drippings. The sauce is killer. I hated ordering a burger at a BBQ place, but that was a very good move. The best burger ever.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Dave S. said...

Looks pretty damn good! I'm usually not a fan of BBQ sauce on burgers. I find it a little overpowering, but I guess sometimes it can work.

 
Blogger A-Bomb said...

Yeah, MM, I agree with you on that. But this just worked. Maybe the hickory grill and the smoked bacon evened it out...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home