A-Bomb and ...

Eating contests and Eating challenges around Kona & Denver



Updated: Slyder Slutfest & Unswallowing

A few nights ago we put these down:

And for me some came back up:


The eating started out pretty slow - at least for me it was slow going. I wince just a bit thinking about calling these "Slyders". One, the word "Slyders" is trademarked by White Castle. And two, these did not resemble what White Castle peddles - hear "Slyders", you think of White Castles or something like them. White Castles are 2 1/2" square. Maybe 1/8" thick patty. Steamed, airy and pillowy bun. These had a 3" round bun, maybe it was steamed but not airy or pillowy. The patty was about 2 1/2" square, but 1/2" thick. Going into this I had eaten some of the supermarket-sold frozen White Castles so I was surprised when I saw and then started eating these.

Anyway, having said that, when the eating began the eating began. The crowd was in to it, we were having fun, they were having fun, so it was all good. Big D stepped out after 12 so he could have room for more beer. Me and Stork were making quite a mess with our dunking - Demon Dawg, who was eating to my right, moved his table farther over so he could enjoy his burgers (that actually turned out to be a very good move). Stork and I were more or less bite for bite when my body did the unthinkable. I threw up in my mouth once, and then twice. I held those in. But #3 could not be held back. Being the gentleman that I am I turned away from the crowd so they wouldn't see the spew - I turned to my right. Where Demon Dawg had been before he moved farther over. I got my left hand up to deflect the pukage behind me. Yeah good move as it hit the wall and the flat-panel TV. By that time someone handed me a bucket, and I stepped out in the alley and finished up by booting once more.

That sucked. I had not lost it since August 2005 when I was preparing for my first IFOCE contest. It is what it is, I guess.

Here are the results:

1. Mad Stork, 24
2. Demon Dawg, 14
3. Big D, 12
DQ, Me at 23

Here is a link to a slideshow of pictures. Thanks, T-Bonz.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alright, you have your slideshow.

Don't let anyone think that I took the photos of what you deposited INTO the bucket!!
I did NOT take those, I repeat!!! I did NOT take those photos of the inside of the bucket!!

Ewwwwww!!!! Yuck!!

 
Blogger Dave S. said...

What the shit man?! Some people are afraid to even TALK about reversing. Not Skinnyboy. He SHOWS it!

 
Blogger A-Bomb said...

That's how I roll! But yeah you got that right, MM! People need to realize - just as you always say - THIS IS JUST EATING. It's not life or death, have fun with it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home