A-Bomb and ...

Eating contests and Eating challenges around Kona & Denver



28 Weeks Later


I rented this movie at a Redbox, and with a code I ended up paying $0.00. I paid too much. There's two hours of my life I won't get back. OK, it's not that the movie is BAD, but it's just not good. Here's a full review.

And IMDB has this in the goofs section: The M4 used by Doyle when he is on the street level appears to have a PVS14 night sight mounted behind an EOTech holosight. However when the camera shot shows the view through the scope the cross-hair shape is not that of what would have actually been displayed using this sight combination. Who came up with that?!?

1 Comments:

Blogger Dave S. said...

Zombie movies rule!! This one may not have been as good as 28 Days Later, but it's not THAT bad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home