A-Bomb and ...

Eating contests and Eating challenges around Kona & Denver



Lookit This, T-Bonz

So at Rancho de Sunburst we have a one-car garage. We (read: me) have much too much crap - that before I rearranged some things meant we had NEVER BEEN ABLE TO PARK A CAR IN IT for all eight or nine years that we've lived there.

I didn't get a good BEFORE shot of things before I rearranged but look at all this shit.

You can see the cleared little spot for the T. And after the insertion:

It's a tight fit.



Above, we have a metal table that's pretty deep. The T's right up on that.

Garage door is closed. We're in.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know why you cleaned the garage!! You're hiding from our neighbor....you're afraid she'll know you're home!! ha ha! Good job, Bub!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home