A-Bomb and ...

Eating contests and Eating challenges around Kona & Denver



Past Blast

In my trip review from the Nathan's qualifier in Tempe last year I had an interesting photo. Here it is along with the comment about it.

I showed T-bone this one, and ran the comment I was going to post by her. She, being of much better judgment than I, said DON'T. So I won't make the comment about a Kung Fu sign being in the window of Planned Parenthood and relating that to their abortion methods. I won't do that so you can say whatever you want to about that.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reruns?!?!?!

 
Blogger Dave S. said...

Everybody was Kung Fu fighting!

 
Blogger A-Bomb said...

Dave you left out the next line in the song:

Those abortions were fast as lightning

 

Post a Comment

<< Home