A-Bomb and ...

Eating contests and Eating challenges around Kona & Denver



Burger Challenge #1

Today both myself and Mega Munch are going to post pictures of our peanut butter topped hamburger creations we whipped up this past weekend. We are each going to post the two pictures on our sites. There will be no way that anyone can determine which burger is which. You just vote for the one that looks better (however you want to define that) by posting your thoughts or choice here or on his site, and in a few days we'll see who wins Burger Challenge #1 - Peanut Butter Topped Burgers.

Below are the burgers. Feel free to leave a comment voting for burger #1 (the top) or burger #2 (the bottom). Sorry, no anonymous votes allowed!


7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the top....burger.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

While they both look like they've been lovingly constructed, I have to go with #1. I also like the presentation of the top burger against a backdrop of white cloth napkin. Very classy.

I think the corn and the lettuce detract from the bottom burger, although I do like that it is a double decker with what appears to be bacon. Yum...bacon...

Too bad we can't taste them both. I bet they are both equally delicious.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Regardless of which one is yours, at least you know you have potential in culinary arts. :)

 
Blogger A-Bomb said...

Erb, is that the silver lining in this whole thing?

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's the silver lining, but I think we're hoping for a golden parachute.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the second one looks a lot better than the first burger. The huge onions with the peanut butter turns me off.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really am torn between the 2 burgers, the 1st with the onions is very interesting, but i think i will vote for number 2 because the bacon puts it over the top!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home