A-Bomb and ...

Eating contests and Eating challenges around Kona & Denver



Checkup Coming Up

I last went to the regular doctor in late December 2006. Mainly for an overall physical and a blood test for my cholesterol numbers. Then the cholesterol was 206 total - LDL 114, HDL 75.

With the crap I've eaten recently - primarily the two Big Texan attempts - I'm thinking the number has got to be higher. I've been more or less good since the end of July so who knows. I do have a few more contests in September (ending with Krystals in Birmingham on the 20th) but after those I'll clamp down through October. Then pick it up again for Wing Bowl, the Boot, T-Bone, BT...

2 Comments:

Blogger Wild Bill said...

Carrots and oatmeal, dude... 1 cup of carrots (128 grams) every day, oatmeal or Cheerios for breakfast. And 3000mg of Fish oil supplements (2000 with breakfast, 1000 with dinner). Should knock your numbers down nicely.

 
Blogger A-Bomb said...

Carrots, I will keep that in mind, Dub...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home