A-Bomb and ...

Eating contests and Eating challenges around Kona & Denver



UPDATED: My Poll

Here is my submission for the next edition of Hall Hunt's eater poll...

1. Joey "Jaws" Chestnut
2. Patrick "Deep Dish" Bertoletti
3. Takeru Kobayashi
4. Tim "Eater-X" Janus
5. Rich "The Locust" LeFevre
6. "Humble" Bob Shoudt
7. Sonya "The Blackwidow" Thomas
8. Hall "Hoover" Hunt
9. Tim "Gravy" Brown
10. Crazy Legs Conti
11. Badlands Booker
12. Erik "The Red" Denmark
13. Patrick Vandam
14. Allen "Shredder" Goldstein
15. Juris "Dr. Bigtime" Shibayama
16. Pete Davekos
17. Pat Philbin
18. "007" Kevin Ross
19. Eric "Steakbellie" Livingston
20. Micah "Wing Kong" Collins
21. "Nasty" Nate Biller
22. Arturo Rios
23. Chris Abatsas
24. Russ "The Blackhole" Keeler
25. Dave "USMALE" Goldstein

3 Comments:

Blogger steakbellie said...

I'd like to point out that I in the last month I've beaten Goldstein, Davekos, Biller, Collins and USMALE in Krystals. Many of them at the same table!

 
Blogger steakbellie said...

I can live with that!
:)

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the vote Skinnyboy! Hope I can continue to get better in my 2nd year in the IFOCE

 

Post a Comment

<< Home