A-Bomb and ...

Eating contests and Eating challenges around Kona & Denver



Digger's Diner Burger


Click here to see a gallery of photos from the road trip T-bonz and I took to Brush, Colorado to take on the State Champion Burger at Digger's Diner. It's 3 pounds of ground beef, 1.5 pounds of bun, 8 slices of cheese, 1/2 a head of lettuce, 1/2 a tomato, 1/2 an onion, 3 pickle spears and 12 ounces of fries.

Take a look at the gallery now, and I will post a full write-up and video as soon as I can.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Bear Silber said...

Skinnyboy, looks like a fun attempt. I'd like to see the full write-up.

I would still love to have you out for the Belly Buster Challenge :)
pizzapartyonline.com/bellybuster.html

Let me know :)

Bear

 
Blogger A-Bomb said...

Bear -

That'd be awesome, I would love to try it out when I'm in the area. If I were a betting man, with Pat B. there soon (and with him seeming eager to stomp down Joey's times at challenges) he probably will be stopping b y!

 
Anonymous Florence Hotels said...

yummmmy! tempting burger

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome site! You’ve some quite interesting posts.. Nice background too haha. Keep up the nice work, Ill make sure to come across and find out really your page!
Rome Hotels

 

Post a Comment

<< Home