A-Bomb and ...

Eating contests and Eating challenges around Kona & Denver



New #1!

You might remember that a few months ago T-bonz and I were in Albuquerque, New Mexico to go to a Morrissey show. We had dinner at the Standard Diner where I enjoyed their green chile cheeseburger. I proclaimed then that this burger was (and is) the best burger I had ever eaten. Anywhere. Number 1. Today I ate a hamburger that is definitely my new number 1 fast food/quick service burger (it displaces the Burger King Angus Beef Burger) and it is my #2 best burger ever.



Smashburger. BBQ, Bacon, and Cheese burger. 1/2 pound.



BBQ sauce, applewood smoked bacon, cheddar cheese and Haystack Onions on an egg bun. Side of smashfries - tender and crispy fries tossed with rosemary, olive oil, garlic and other herbs for a great savory taste.



This is right after I took my first bite. OMG this thing is GOOD!

And here is the basket afterward:


A little greasy goodness dripped off the FRESH, never frozen 100% Angus Beef that is smashed, seared and seasoned on the grill. Perfect!

There are a handful of other smashburger menu options and you can create your own bun, cheese, toppings and sauce burger. So many choices but I can guarantee to you that I am not going to try the Mushroom Swiss smashburger.

If you are in or near Colorado, California, Idaho, Utah, Arizona, Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, South Dakota, Nebraska, Iowa, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Ohio or New Jersey and you want to eat a phenomenal burger then get to smashburger.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Mega Munch said...

You're making your "O" face!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home