A-Bomb and ...

Eating contests and Eating challenges around Kona & Denver



Now We Are Here

With my apologies to Olivia Newton-John:

A place where nobody dared to go
The pizza that we came to know
They call it Virgilio's

I don't know where I'm going with that, but Xanadu went there. And she took it to the neck.



And less than 24 hours later, she thought about doing this too:



And less than 24 hours later, she did this:

Getting ready

She had to crack it open to let it cool. That's my burger in the foreground: patty, ham, and a hot dog.

Loving it

Still going

Getting there

Oh my!

Gone

Xanadu

The thing that I find impressive is that she didn't plan on doing the burrito. Or the pizza, for whatever that's worth. For the pizza she arrived in town, went to the place, and ate it. No real thought about it. And the burrito, we went there just to eat something, but she decided to eat the burrito. And during the eating, she didn't go for time but she just ate it. We were just chilling, talking, and before long it was gone!

Want more photos? Go to the gallery on Facebook.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home