A-Bomb and ...

Eating contests and Eating challenges around Kona & Denver



Why?!?


You remember a couple months ago when I went to America's Bar & Grill to eat in the Atomic Reaper Wing Eating Contest? To put it mildly, I suffered mightily with the intestinal after-effects. Vowed to NEVER do it again?

Before

Well, I went back! They held another Atomic Reaper Wing Eating Contest. I won, but who can really win with these things?

T-bonz did some spot on coachy-coachin'. The contest was held on the patio in the single degree temps. 10 saucy, saucy wings. First one done won.

2nd place. He's hating it.

Me working it

The other guys at my table ate only a few wings.

T-bonz, kick me in the balls if I ever think about eating one of these Reapers again.



After

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home