A-Bomb and ...

Eating contests and Eating challenges around Kona & Denver



It's The Real World. It is. (1)

Ha, the local paper has a great write-up of MTV's Real World Denver. This might only make sense to Liz, so Liz enjoy:

-------------------------

Goodbye, Cruel Real World
Denver says goodbye to the worst cast ever.
By Adam Cayton-Holland
Published: May 17, 2007

A few years back, there was this commercial with Ed McCaffrey standing in front of East High School, looking like that rascal Eddie Haskell and holding a football and talking about something positive. (I believe it was for United Way, but with all the shit McCaffrey hawks these days, you never know.) The first time I ever saw this commercial was during a Monday Night Football game while I was at college, some 2,000 miles from my home. Now, I need not remind you how much I love this fine city of Denver, so you can imagine how overcome I was to see not only a Denver Bronco on my television set in Connecticut, but a Denver Bronco in front of my actual high school! I nearly seizured.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha, I work at that paper! I did laugh when I read this. Pretty spot-on, except I didn't much like Alex either.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home