A-Bomb and ...

Eating contests and Eating challenges around Kona & Denver



They're Back!


It is soooooo close! I can hardly wait!! Since breaking up in the mid 80s, The Police are back!! Their reunion world tour kicks off in Vancouver in a couple days, and they are playing two dates in Denver. We couldn't get through for tickets for the first date but we scored for the second night!!! Yeah!!! I was 12 when Synchronicity was released in 1983 – right in the middle of my musical opinions being formed. So naturally I love that album. And when they came to Washington D.C. on that tour, we went! Sweet show!!

And then The Police split. Sure, Sting put out some good solo stuff and Andy & Stewart popped up now and then. But there was no Police! Now, they are back! Sure, it'll be a greatest hits tour but that's what we want! Did you hear them at the Grammys and at their rehearsals? They sound GREAT and this tour is going to kick ass!

In June, a new album of hits drops! Check out this killer track listing for this new police cd!!

Disc: 1
1. Fallout
2. Can't Stand Losing You
3. Next to You
4. Roxanne
5. Truth Hits Everybody
6. Hole in My Life
7. So Lonely
8. Message in a Bottle
9. Reggatta de Blanc
10. Bring on the Night
11. Walking on the Moon
12. Don't Stand So Close to Me
13. Driven to Tears
14. Canary in a Coalmine

Disc: 2
1. Do Do Do de da da Da
2. Voices Inside My Head
3. Invisible Sun
4. Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic
5. Spirits in the Material World
6. Demolition Man
7. Every Breath You Take
8. Synchronicity I
9. Wrapped Around Your Finger
10. Walking in Your Footsteps
11. Synchronicity II
12. King of Pain
13. Murder by Numbers
14. Tea in the Sahara

I WANT THIS ALBUM!!! Is that a police cd or what!!! This will be a super reminder for all of us fans that The Police got back together in 2007 and (I can’t believe I get to say this) hit road for a world tour this year!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home