A-Bomb and ...

Eating contests and Eating challenges around Kona & Denver



Wing Bowl Pt. IV

Note:G-Money took part in the KBPI Wing Bowl. Here is his guest post.

After the debacle at Team Willie, I'm back to the Team Nasty qualifier on January 5th. With two wing contests behind me, I feel good about tonight. I make sure to get in the 1st heat - I'm ready. At GO, better rhythm and better cleaning. Some drunk guy spurs me on. After 3 minutes, 15 ounces. That went well! Turns out that 15 ounces WINS THE NIGHT! Tops for the qualifier night! I'm in!

In a week, the semifinals take place inside the Pepsi Center before the Colorado Mammoth game. 20 of us in that. The top 5 eaters from the semis move on to the Wing Bowl finals on that same day - at halftime of the Mammoth game ON THE FIELD.

Next: Semifinals.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home