A-Bomb and ...

Eating contests and Eating challenges around Kona & Denver



Burger Challenge #2

Today myself, Mega Munch and Wild Bill are posting pictures of our pizza burger creations we whipped up this past weekend. We are each going to post the three pictures on our sites. There will be no way that anyone can determine which burger is which. You just vote for the one that looks better (however you want to define that) by posting your thoughts or choice here or on their sites, and in a few days we'll see who wins Burger Challenge #2 - Pizza Burgers.

Below are the burgers. Feel free to leave a comment voting for burger #1 (the top) or burger #2 (the middle) or burger #3 (the bottom). Sorry, as before: no anonymous votes allowed!



5 Comments:

Blogger Dave S. said...

Since I'm a competitor, of course I can't vote, but I will admit that all three burgers look great! Good luck!

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

#2 doesn't work for me since I do not care for mushrooms. #1 looks pretty good, but my vote goes to burger #3 on the bottom. It doesn't look as good as #1 but I like how the buns look. #3.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All the burgers look great. It's a little hard to tell what is going on with burger #2, though. Is that fresh mozzarella, tomato and basil on the left? If so...YUM! It's like a 2-fer - burger on one side, appetizer on the other.

Burger #1 looks like what I would imagine a "pizza burger" at a restaurant would look like. A nice, bright pizza sauce, cheese, onions and peppers. Looks divine!

Burger #3 looks to have some nice crusty melty cheese, which just screams YUM. Not sure I like the lettuce on a pizza burger, though...

My final vote goes to burger #1.

 
Blogger Mike Shimniok said...

I think #1 looks most pizza-like and at the same time, burger-like... so that is the one I vote for, but actually they all look good...

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gotta say #1

 

Post a Comment

<< Home