A-Bomb and ...

Eating contests and Eating challenges around Kona & Denver



Free Superchargers!

If you know me then you know that I love street racing my Chevy. Nitrous? That is OK. But if you want to belong, get a supercharger. Need a buick supercharger? Or a mercedes supercharger? How about a pontiac supercharger? Look no further than superchargerpros.com! They have everything your car needs and they have stuff you might not know you need! And getting it sent to you is easy. And did I mention that the shipping is free? Yeah, that’s right. Free shipping! Their prices and their customer service cannot be beaten by anyone! I need a big hood scoop and nose cover; I know exactly where to go – superchargerpros.com!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Street racing your Chevy!!
You're OUT of control!!

 
Blogger A-Bomb said...

YE$ I AM!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home