A-Bomb and ...

Eating contests and Eating challenges around Kona & Denver



Bow Down, Byotch!

Yowza! We all know about Joey Chestnut. Yada yada yada. Yada. Yada. But eatfeats.com posted a link to the 3rd most absolutely unbelievable thing I have seen him do. Actually it is my new number 1. But it is tough to place any order on these three or other things he has done. Watch. Be amazed. Here they are:

#3: Joey drinks a gallon of whole milk in 41 seconds. This was in early 2006. Gee, I'm thinking he could crush this time now.

#2: Joey devours the free 72 ounce steak dinner at the Big Texan. 8:52. The steak in 34 bites and 6 minutes. Then the other stuff.

#1: Joey munches 5 Taco Bell burritos in 1:15. This was an appearance at a Scout meeting in San Jose. I'm thinking it was pretty relaxed.

These 3 stand out in my mind because I can relate well to these. I drink milk. I've eaten the steak dinner. I eat burritos. I can't really understand 20 pounds of grits or 230+ wings. But milk, and burritos? I get that...

2 Comments:

Blogger Dave S. said...

The burrito feat is pretty amazing, but the gallon of milk in 41 seconds has to be his most amazing feat for me (even though technically it's not an "eating" feat). I mean, I don't think I could DUMP OUT a gallon of milk in 41 seconds, much less DRINK one.

It's especially amazing given the whole "it's impossible to drink a gallon of milk in an hour" challenge. Granted, the basis of that challenge is whether you can also keep the milk DOWN after you finish it, but still. I wonder if Joey kept that milk down? I'd like to think he did.

 
Blogger A-Bomb said...

Totally. I gave my 1-2-3 but they are all 1-1-1 actually. Each is equally mind-blowing but 1 & 2 get called 1 & 2 because I have done those so I can relate to how fascinating his feats are. :41, totally wow. I think he kept it down...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home