A-Bomb and ...

Eating contests and Eating challenges around Kona & Denver



Hot Dog Eating Contest


Steve's Snappin' Dogs sponsored a hot dog eating contest at the Taste of Colorado. Jimmy Mares did not show - intimidated? - but I did, and so did 3 other guys and two women.


It was a quick 3 minute contest. As always, these hot dogs are the best. Thumann's. They put Nathan's to shame. Thumann's are bigger, taste better, snap louder, and are just really good.


Here is a link to the video. I do my Sonya-hands at the end. I forgot to do them when introduced.

This is a photo of my right index finger and the blood from chomping it. Zoom in on the photo.

Here's a big chair.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Mega Munch said...

lol...you cannibalized your finger? That's awesome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home