A-Bomb and ...

Eating contests and Eating challenges around Kona & Denver



Rock Those Tots

Rock the Tot at Bar Louie - a second chance this week to grab a 3-peat.

The rules. They did not have printed rules in years before.

Competitors to my right

Me

Competitors to my left. The guy in the tank top is the defending champion. Last year he pulled over 3 pounds. He ended up this year around 2 pounds.

At the ready

More ready

With all the competitors space was tight. Each competitor had 3 stacked baskets in front of them. The tots in basket #1 were tot form, but baskets #2 and #3 where completely oily mush. I have to work on my scoopaging.

Just before the go

I started out one tot at a time alternating right, left, right, left, right. Then sip, munch, clear, and do it again. That worked well for basket #1, but did not work too well with the mush in baskets #2 and #3. But I continued.

Right after the stop



Pretty clean

They weighed something







Results announced after a long wait.

1st - Ben Fettis, 3.1 pounds
2nd - Me, 2 pounds 14 ounces

2nd again! I pulled the second 3-peat in the week! 3-peat?!? Yep, 2nd in 2009, 2nd in 2010, and now 2nd in 2011!

I chose to go to the Bar Louie in Centennial instead of going to the Denver Bar Louie as I had in 2009 and 2010. Oops. Bad choice.


1 Comments:

Blogger Çelik Kapı said...

Oh my God. :) Very funny. Thank you so much for pctures share.
yemek tarifi
konut
çelik kapı
çelik kapı
tercüme
şöförlü araç kiralama
şömine

 

Post a Comment

<< Home