A-Bomb and ...

Eating contests and Eating challenges around Kona & Denver



Eat the Meat

Went down to Oktoberfest Denver for a brat eating contest. Joey Chestnut and Bryan Beard would be one exhibition within the contest which had the representatives from charities eating for them. I was eating for Project Angel Heart. There were 10 or 11 others.


I got there early and walked around a bit. Saw this:


It's called Stein Hoisting. Objective is to hold up the steins of beer, arms stretched out and elbows locked. I entered. Didn't last long. Damn liquid!


Crazy Legs Conti on the microphone. He caused some stuff in the eating world last year when he was caught on video doing some stuff. I had to laugh like shit when as the totals of brats eating were being tabulated and he says something like "nobody palm anything or try any other sleight of hand stuff". Hilarious!

8 minutes on the clock.

Look at the guy next to me. Oh, my first drink in the contest was of this tea. It wasn't good at all.

I have the meat juice all over my face.

Sorry for that last comment. But not sorry enough to remove it! Near the end.

The final stuff at the end. The counting was by whole brats, so the final stuff had to be the whole thing.

I finished with 16. The MLE guns: Joey downed 38, Big Sexy with 30.

I won $250 for Project Angel Heart. That's great, and I feel great for doing that, but 3rd place didn't get it done for them. Oh well, we'll see what happens next...

I have a Facebook gallery here. Many thanks to Barb Grob for some awesome photos!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BECAREFUL STUFFING YOUR FACE! I WOULD HATE FOR YOU TO BE A PATIENT OF MINE IN THE HOSPITAL !FOREIGN BODY REMOVAL IS NEVER FUN!
BRIDGET HINKLE COUTURE

 
Anonymous pharmacy said...

Great post! Keep it up the good work and also keep posting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home