A-Bomb and ...

Eating contests and Eating challenges around Kona & Denver



Hot Dogs. A Gate. Rape.

T-Mun and I went to the Big House this weekend. Who knew, but there is a Heaven. It is in Florence.



On the menu were five or six all-beef tube steaks. I went for the Wine & Garlic dog.

Loaded with a delicious dose of sauteed onions and peppers. Topped with plain yellow mustard and dill relish.

The bun was nice and soft. Topped with sesame seeds.



Our focus, besides trying the 6Mbps cable internet, was to build the gate. Here's the opening before:

And after:


Took me longer than I thought it would to build it, but it turned out really well. T went to Florence tonight, and evidently there has been some settling of the gate and whatnot. I will check it out this weekend.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Dave S. said...

Those all beef tube steaks look pretty good. (I hate you for making me say that.)

 
Blogger A-Bomb said...

Well, crap, I guess my reply would be "I love eating tube steaks". Meh.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was delicious!I love eating hotdogs!yummy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home